June 26, 2008
The Hiring Manager
I hope this letter finds you well.
In the interest of exploring employment opportunities with your company, I have attached a copy of my resume for your review.I am seeking the position of a part-time Administrative Assistant, posted on Craigslist.org, where my broad skills and extensive background will be of mutual benefit.I believe my credentials reflect my ability to interface effectively and efficiently with all levels of management, employees, clients, and vendors, and the distinct situations that involve them.
I am a motivated, self-starting, and goal-oriented person with proven abilities in helping uncomplicated the lives of executives and senior management.Likewise, I am highly competent in the overall management of a professional office.I have flourished in my work in the areas of administration, business development, finance, project management, operations and sales.Additionally, I am a creative problem-solver with a talent to steam line processes, improve morale, resolve conflict and exceed realistic goals.Most importantly, I always bring personal integrity, honesty and strong work ethics in my profession.Other qualities and qualifications that I can bring to your company include:
–Outstanding ability to work comfortably and efficiently within a challenging, changing, and high stress environment while exercising flexibility, teamwork, and an exceptionalaptitude in learning new concepts in a short amount of time and utilize them with great ease thereafter
–Possession of a strong business sense honed by years of highly professional business experiences combined with excellent organizational quotient, communication, time management and customer service skills
–Being a take-charge person who can wear many hats at one time as demonstrated by extraordinary multi-tasking abilities with strong skills in seamlessly managing complex and multiple projects under demanding timelines with emphasis on meticulous attention to details
–Being a notary public and currently working on obtaining my real estate license
I believe that it is also equally important to mention that living and working for over a decade in Europe, Asia, and here in the country, while gainfully earning professional experiences, provided me with exposure that has broadened my awareness towards cultures and diversity, a necessary ingredient in todayÃ‚â€™s workplace.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you personally, at your earliest convenience, so that we may discuss the appropriateness of my skills and qualifications for your requirements.Thank you for your consideration.I look forward to hearing from / meeting with you soon.
36176 N Bridlewood Ave
Beaverton, OR, 97005
Objective To obtain a Broker Assistant position in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my administrative skills and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Familiarity with laws, court procedures, legal codes, government regulations, and precedents
- Good understanding of methods and principles required for making great sales products or Services.
- Ability to perform designing, filling and typing.
- Ability to perform computations of mathematics
- Ability to use computer – Excel, MS word and PowerPoint
R.J. O’Brien, Beaverton, OR
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted with execution of transaction orders.
- Computed and recorded transactions and opened and closed accounts.
- Answered client questions, provided market and accounts information.
- Performed basic market research, wrote research reports.
CSG Investments Inc., Beaverton, OR
May 2000 to July 2005
- Processed enquiries for then new and existed business.
- Prepared, amended, checked and sent policy documentation.
- Liaised daily with insurers that negotiated terms and changes to policies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
St. Francis University, Loretto, PA